Using science to inform the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel digital health tools for substance use, mental health and other health conditions
The CTBH team shares a goal of using science to inform the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel digital health tools for substance use, mental health and other health conditions. CTBH is organized into five cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, Dissemination & Implementation, Pilot and Administrative. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to digital therapeutics for behavioral health.
- CTBH’s Alan Budney receives recognition for his research with two awards! Read More »
- Dartmouth Innovation Accelerator for Digital Health kicks off with two-day workshop Read More »
- Centre for Digital Health Interventions prepares chapter summaries of recently released book: Digital Therapeutics for Mental Health and Addiction Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Telehealth for Addiction Treatment Rose Early in the COVID-19 Pandemic
Article Excerpt: Published in JAMA Network Open, new study findings indicate that insured adults, particularly those who were younger, had higher participation rates in ...
- Addiction Recovery Provider Uses AI to Monitor Telehealth Meds for Opioid Use Disorder
Article Excerpt: In senior living communities and nursing homes, it’s often a challenge to keep residents with opioid-use disorder in treatment and monitor their ...
- Health Inequities Impact on Digital Therapeutics
Article Excerpt: When we look at health inequities, we’ve been using different applications to bridge some of those inequities, primarily around language. We still ...