Disseminating cutting edge, evidence-based research to educate others and advance the behavioral health technologies field.
The CTBH team are prolific writers of scientific articles on innovative uses of technology in behavioral health, research methodology, and implementation. These publications can be used in a variety of settings for diverse populations. Publications by CTBH affiliates are intended to advance the use of innovative technology-based interventions and promote rigorous research.
- Klein RJ, Rapaport R, Gyorda JA, Jacobson NC, Robinson MD. Second-to-second affective responses to images correspond with affective reactivity, variability, and instability in daily life. Experimental Psychology.
- Kruse G, Lee RM, Aschbrenner KA, Daly JG, Dargon-Hart S, Davies ME, Gundersen DA, Pelton-Cairns L, Winickoff JP, Taveras E, Emmons KE, and the ISCCCE Consortium. Embedding community engaged research principles in implementation science: The Implementation Science Center for Cancer Control Equity. Journal of Clinical and Translational Science.
- McCormack RP, Rotrosen J, Gauthier P, D'Onofri G, Fiellin DA, Marsch LA, Novo P, Liu D, Edelman EJ, Farkas S, Matthews AG, Mulatya C, Salazar D, Wolff J, Knight R, Williams J, Hawk K. Implementing programs to initiate buprenorphine for opioid use disorder treatment in high need, low resource emergency departments: a nonrandomized controlled trial. Annals of Emergency Medicine. The Practice of Emergency Medicine section.
- Bi S, Kotz D. Eating detection with a head-mounted video camera. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI); 2022 June 11-14; Rochester, MN. IEEE, 2022.
- Rao D, Ford J, Shiyanbola OO. Identifying barriers and facilitators of pharmacy-based opioid use disorder prevention: A qualitative study. APhA 2022 Annual Meeting and Exposition Contributed Papers Program Abstracts. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association. 2022 March; 62(4); p. 947 – 1112.
- Stevenson B, Rao D, Shiyanbola OO. Using the Integrated Theory of Health Behavior Change to assess factors affecting diabetes medication adherence among African Americans during COVID-19: An explanatory sequential mixed methods design. APhA 2022 Annual Meeting and Exposition Contributed Papers Program Abstracts. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association. 2022 March; 62(4); p. 947 – 1112.
- Clinical management of cannabis withdrawal. Addiction. 2022; 1– 21. https://doi.org/10.1111/add.15743 View Source, , , , .
- Bi S, Kotz D. Eating detection with a head-mounted video camera. Technical Report number TR2021-1002, Dartmouth Computer Science, December 2021.
- Heathcote LC, Cunningham SJ, Walentynowicz M, Murnane EL, Simon P, Spunt SL, Dahl G, Chiu B, Simons LE, Mueller C. Capturing real-time dynamic symptom-distress interactions in childhood cancer survivorship care: A pilot study of “scanxiety”. Abstract. Society for Ambulatory Assessment (SAA) Virtual Conference; 2021 July 2; Zurich, Switzerland.
Gómez-Restrepo C, Cepeda M, Torrey WC, Castro S, Uribe-Restrepo JM, Suárez-Obando F, Marsch LA. The DIADA Project: A technology-based model of care for depression and risky alcohol use in primary care centres in Colombia. Rev Colomb Psiquiatr. 2021 Jun;50 Suppl 1:4-13. English, Spanish. doi: 10.1016/j.rcp.2020.11.022. PMID: 34001383.View Source
Gómez-Restrepo C, Cárdenas P, Marroquín-Rivera A, Cepeda M, Suárez-Obando F, Uribe-Restrepo JM, Castro S, Cubillos L, Torrey WC, Bartels SM, Van Arcken-Martínez C, Park S, John D, Marsch LA. Access barriers, self-recognition, and recognition of depression and unhealthy alcohol use: A qualitative study. Rev Colomb Psiquiatr. 2021 Jun;50 Suppl 1:55-66. English, Spanish. doi: 10.1016/j.rcp.2020.11.021. PMID: 33992431.View Source
- Lamichhane B, Ben-Zeev D, Campbell A, Choudhury T, Hauser M, Kane J, Obuchi M, Scherer E, Walsh M, Wang R, Sano A. Patient-independent schizophrenia relapse prediction using mobile sensor based daily behavioral rhythm changes. In: Ye J, O'Grady MJ, Civitarese G, Yordanova K, editors. Wireless mobile communication and healthcare: 9th EAI International Conference, MobiHealth 2020, Virtual Event, November 19, 2020, Proceedings 9. Springer International Publishing; 2021. p. 18–33.
- Lutz J, Berry MP, Napadow V, Germer C, Pollak S, Gardiner P, Edwards RR, Desbordes G, Schuman-Olivier Z. Neural activations during self-related processing in patients with chronic pain and effects of a brief self-compassion training - A pilot study. Psychiatry Res Neuroimaging. 2020 Oct 30;304:111155. doi: 10.1016/j.pscychresns.2020.111155. PMID: 32799058.
- Prioleau T, Sabharwal A, Vasudevan MM. Understanding reflection needs for personal health data in diabetes. Proceedings of the 14th EAI International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare (PervasiveHealth '20); 2020 May; Atlanta, GA. New York: Association for Computing Machinery; 2020. p. 263–273.View Source
- 10.1016/j.jsat.2012.08.013. PMID:22999813 View SourceMcGovern MP, Urada D, Lambert-Harris C, Sullivan ST, Mazade NA. Development and initial feasibility of an organizational measure of behavioral health integration in medical care settings. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 43: 402-409. doi:
- Bickel WK, Marsch LA, Budney AJ. Computerized behavioural therapy for substance use disorders. In: Miller PE, editor. Encyclopedia of addictive behaviors. San Diego: Academic Press; 2012 May. ISBN: 0123785987.
No results found for selected filters.