As part of the Center’s aim to support the development and evaluation of cutting-edge applications of technology to the treatment of substance use disorders and related issues, CTBH offers competitive funding to affiliated researchers and their trainees to support novel pilot projects that offer considerable promise to have a large impact on the field. We are pleased to announce five innovative projects were recently funded by CTBH.Read More
We are pleased to announce recent additions to our website – Research Briefs and the expansion of our Resources section to include Measures for Implementation Research and Social Media Recruitment Methods.Read More
Congratulations to CTBH affiliates for recently winning funding for several new projectsRead More
CTBH has compiled a compendium of measures to evaluate implementation of digital therapeutic interventions at all stages of intervention research. We invite colleagues to include these measures in studies of digital therapeutic behavioral health interventions. The compendium is available in the Resources section of the CTBH website.Read More
The results of a study by CTBH and the Northeast Node of CTN lauding the effectiveness of Manchester’s Safe Station and its firefighters in providing resources for individuals suffering from addiction to seek help recently received media attention.Read More
The Dissemination and Implementation (D&I) Core of CTBH, led by its director, Sarah Lord, PhD, hosted an all-day workshop at Dartmouth College in December 2018.Read More
CTBH offers a unique postdoctoral training program in a developing area of transdisciplinary/translational research, co-occurring substance use and other mental or physical disorders.Read More
- The CTBH team continues to grow! We invite you to meet our interdisciplinary team.
- Follow CTBH on Facebook and Twitter
- Explore CTBH’s actively funded research projects.
- Check out our cutting-edge pilot projects.
- View our CTBH Seminar Series, CTBH supported presentations by innovators in the field of technology and behavioral health.
- Explore our “Eye on Innovation” blog, summarizing current news and empirical literature related to digital health technologies.