Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH represented at Capitol Hill congressional briefing on the nation’s crisis with synthetic opioids and CTBH’s related work Read More »
- CTBH in the News! CTBH receives five-year $6.8 million renewal grant award from NIDA Read More »
- Dartmouth receives award to scale-up science-based mental health care in Latin America Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Your Doctor App Could Amplify Your Health Anxieties
Article Excerpt: Studies suggest that health anxiety—more recently termed somatic symptom disorder and illness anxiety disorder—affects anywhere from less than 1 ...
- Survey: Four in ten doctors say patient-generated data will among the most useful data sources in 5 years
Article Excerpt: The importance of genomic and patient-generated data will increase dramatically in the next five years as healthcare managers gain control of big data ...
- How Machine Learning is Transforming Healthcare
Article Excerpt: Machine learning and big data in the healthcare field have tremendous potential. Not only are these new technologies improving diagnosis and treatment ...