Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH in the News! CTBH leading Latin American Mental Health Project Read More »
- Opportunity to participate in NIDA funded study to evaluate web-based program to prevent prescription opioid misuse among adolescents (12-17) Read More »
- U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster and Dr. Nora Volkow join opioid crisis talks at Dartmouth Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Capturing the Sound of Depression in the Human Voice
Article Excerpt: In any given year, nearly 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. suffer from a mental illness, yet fewer than half of those suffering receive ...
- Virtual reality tool to help stop smoking
Article Excerpt: We all hear about virtual reality and how its advancing gaming. It's also becoming a premier tool in the medical ...
- In a first for wearable optics, researchers develop stretchy fiber to capture body motion
Article Excerpt: In Optica, The Optical Society's journal for high impact research, a team led by Changxi Yang of the State Key Laboratory of Precision Measurement ...