Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH in the News! CTBH leading Latin American Mental Health Project Read More »
- Opportunity to participate in NIDA funded study to evaluate web-based program to prevent prescription opioid misuse among adolescents (12-17) Read More »
- U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster and Dr. Nora Volkow join opioid crisis talks at Dartmouth Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- AVATAR therapy for auditory verbal hallucinations in people with psychosis: A single-blind, randomised controlled trial.
Craig TKJ, Rus-Calafell M, Ward T, et al. (2017). AVATAR therapy for auditory verbal hallucinations in people with psychosis: A single-blind, randomised controlled ...
- Investigating website usability: Enhancing engagement of amphetamine users in online treatment.
Hirakis E, Casey LM, Clough BA. (2017). Investigating website usability: Enhancing engagement of amphetamine users in online treatment. International Journal of Mental ...
- The role of science in addressing the opioid crisis.
Volkow ND, Collins FS. (2017). The role of science in addressing the opioid crisis. The New England Journal of Medicine. 377(4): 391-394. doi: ...