Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster and Dr. Nora Volkow join opioid crisis talks at Dartmouth Read More »
- CTBH in the News! A global literature review of digital technology in the prevention and treatment of mental disorders in low- and middle- income countries Read More »
- CTBH represented at Capitol Hill congressional briefing on the nation’s crisis with synthetic opioids and CTBH’s related work Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Web- and text-based interventions for smoking cessation: Meta-analysis and meta-regression.
Crocamo C, Carretta D, Ferri M, Dias S, Bartoli F, Carrá G. (2017). Drugs Education, Prevention and Policy. doi: 10.1080/09687637.2017.1285867Researchers conducted ...
- Medicine Is Going Digital. The FDA Is Racing to Catch Up
Article Excerpt: WHEN BAKUL PATEL started as a policy advisor in the US Food and Drug Administration in 2008, he could pretty much pinpoint when a product was going to ...
- FDA’s Bakul Patel envisions a new regulatory approach to digital health
Article Excerpt: As digital health innovation has outpaced the FDA’s regulatory structure, the agency’s top official wants to overhaul the approval process for new ...