Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH in the News! A global literature review of digital technology in the prevention and treatment of mental disorders in low- and middle- income countries Read More »
- CTBH represented at Capitol Hill congressional briefing on the nation’s crisis with synthetic opioids and CTBH’s related work Read More »
- CTBH in the News! CTBH receives five-year $6.8 million renewal grant award from NIDA Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Online positive interventions to promote well-being and resilience in the adolescent population: A narrative review.
Baños RM, Etchemendy E, Mira A, Riva G, Gaggioli A, Botella C. (2017). Online positive interventions to promote well-being and resilience in the adolescent population: ...
- Social Media Influencers Finally Come to … Medicine
Article Excerpt: Just as Snapchat and Instagram and YouTube have influencers, so too does medicine. Chronic diseases occupy an online world of memes, hashtags ...
- Current views and perspectives on e-mental health: An exploratory survey study for understanding public attitudes towards internet-based psychotherapy in Germany.
Apolinário-Hagen J, Vehreschild V, Alkoudmani RM. (2017). Current views and perspectives on e-mental health: An exploratory survey study for understanding public ...