Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH in the News! CTBH leading Latin American Mental Health Project Read More »
- Opportunity to participate in NIDA funded study to evaluate web-based program to prevent prescription opioid misuse among adolescents (12-17) Read More »
- U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster and Dr. Nora Volkow join opioid crisis talks at Dartmouth Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Consumer mobile health apps: Current state, barriers, and future directions.
Kao C-K, Liebovitz DM. (2017). Consumer mobile health apps: Current state, barriers, and future directions. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 9(5): s106-s115. doi: ...
- Social health inequalities and eHealth: A literature with qualitative synthesis of theoretical and empirical studies.
Latulippe K, Hamel C, Giroux D. (2017). Social health inequalities and eHealth: A literature review with qualitative synthesis of theoretical and empirical studies. ...
- Mapping the growing discipline of dissemination and implementation science in health.
Norton WE, Lungeanu A, Chambers DA, Contractor N. (2017). Mapping the growing discipline of dissemination and implementation science in health. Scientometrics. 112: ...