Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH in the News! CTBH leading Latin American Mental Health Project Read More »
- Opportunity to participate in NIDA funded study to evaluate web-based program to prevent prescription opioid misuse among adolescents (12-17) Read More »
- U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster and Dr. Nora Volkow join opioid crisis talks at Dartmouth Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Web-based interventions supporting adolescents and young people with depressive symptoms: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
Välimäki M, Anttila K, Anttila M, Lahti M. (2017). Web-based interventions supporting adolescents and young people with depressive symptoms: Systematic review and ...
- Brain-Zapping Pacemaker Implant Could Be a New Treatment for Opioid Addiction
Article Excerpt: The implant — controlled by a pacemaker-like device — will send electrical signals to target the reward center of the brain, hopefully minimizing ...
- Health information technology (HIT) adaptation: Refocusing on the journey to successful HIT implementation.
Yen P-Y, McAlearney AS, Sieck CJ, Hefner JL, Huerta TR. (2017). Health information technology (HIT) adaptation: Refocusing on the journey to successful HIT ...