Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH in the News! CTBH leading Latin American Mental Health Project Read More »
- Opportunity to participate in NIDA funded study to evaluate web-based program to prevent prescription opioid misuse among adolescents (12-17) Read More »
- U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster and Dr. Nora Volkow join opioid crisis talks at Dartmouth Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Smiling Instead of Smoking: Development of a positive psychology smoking cessation smartphone app for non-daily smokers.
Hoeppner BB, Hoeppner SS, Kelly L, Schick M, Kelly JF. (2017). Smiling Instead of Smoking: Development of a positive psychology smoking cessation smartphone app for ...
- Innovation is key to solving America’s health-care problems
Article Excerpt: As politicians debate who should pay for America's declining health and ever-increasing cost of health care, they are overlooking the key to ...
- Why Technology Is Crucial in the Fight Against the Opioid Crisis
Article Excerpt: Telemedicine and data analytics are among the tools that will help providers and agencies moving ...