Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH in the News! CTBH leading Latin American Mental Health Project Read More »
- Opportunity to participate in NIDA funded study to evaluate web-based program to prevent prescription opioid misuse among adolescents (12-17) Read More »
- U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster and Dr. Nora Volkow join opioid crisis talks at Dartmouth Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- How do you #relax when you’re #stressed? A content analysis and infodemiology study of stress-related tweets.
Doan S, Ritchart A, Perry N, Chaparro JD, Conway M. (2017). How do you #relax when you’re #stressed? A content analysis and infodemiology study of stress-related ...
- How Machine Learning Is Helping Neuroscientists Crack Our Neural Code
Article Excerpt: A big challenge in neuroscience is understanding how the brain encodes information. Neural networks are turning out to be great code crackers.Full ...
- The hunt for behavioral health biomarkers is harnessing digital health at the research stage
Article Excerpt: Digital health companies are going through an interesting transformation as research institutions realize the benefit of their technology to collect and ...