Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH in the News! CTBH leading Latin American Mental Health Project Read More »
- Opportunity to participate in NIDA funded study to evaluate web-based program to prevent prescription opioid misuse among adolescents (12-17) Read More »
- U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster and Dr. Nora Volkow join opioid crisis talks at Dartmouth Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Accelerating digital mental health research from early design and creation to successful implementation and sustainment.
Mohr DC, Lyon AR, Lattie EG, Reddy M, Schueller SM. (2017). Accelerating digital mental health research from early design and creation to successful implementation and ...
- How Robot Math and Smartphones Led Researchers to a Drug Discovery Breakthrough
Article Excerpt: My colleagues here at the University of Washington’s Institute for Protein Design have figured out how to apply an algorithm originally designed ...
- AVATAR therapy for auditory verbal hallucinations in people with psychosis: A single-blind, randomised controlled trial.
Craig TKJ, Rus-Calafell M, Ward T, et al. (2017). AVATAR therapy for auditory verbal hallucinations in people with psychosis: A single-blind, randomised controlled ...