Informing and enhancing the development, evaluation, and implementation of novel technology-based interventions for substance-use and related disorders
The CTBH team shares a goal of harnessing existing and emerging technologies to effectively develop and deliver evidence-based interventions for substance use and co-occurring disorders. CTBH is organized into three primary cores: Treatment Development & Evaluation, Emerging Technologies & Data Analytics, and Dissemination & Implementation Core. Core activities focus on identifying and studying state-of-the-art issues related to technology-delivered therapeutic tools targeting behavioral health.
- CTBH in the News! CTBH leading Latin American Mental Health Project Read More »
- Opportunity to participate in NIDA funded study to evaluate web-based program to prevent prescription opioid misuse among adolescents (12-17) Read More »
- U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster and Dr. Nora Volkow join opioid crisis talks at Dartmouth Read More »
Eye on Innovation
- Can a web tool help steer pain sufferers away from opioids?
Article Excerpt: It seems like every day a new online app or web-based tool is introduced to the world, and more applications for the modern tools are being found in ...
- IBM is Modeling New AI After the Human Brain
Article Excerpt: Many existing machine learning systems are built around the need to draw from sets of data. Whether they are problem-solving to win a game of Go ...
- New mHealth Projects Turn Amazon’s Alexa Into a Home Health Aide
Article Excerpt: A UK community is launching an mHealth project that will use Amazon Alexa software and Google’s Echo device for senior ...