We are pleased to share the news that CTBH has been awarded a 5-year renewal of its P30 “Center of Excellence” grant from NIDA.
Among the activities in this next phase of CTBH, we plan to:
- Enhance our collaborative work with a wide array of scientific, clinical, industry, and governmental partners to scale access to science-based digital therapeutics across the U.S. and beyond
- Expand activities to link CTBH’s research in digital health measurement (e.g., digital phenotyping; passive mobile sensing) to inform personalized digital therapeutics
- Accelerate research and mentorship on transdiagnostic digital treatments for substance use and co-occurring mental and physical health conditions
- Expand research and resources on digital health ethics
- Broaden the diversity and inclusiveness of digital health researchers by increasing mentorship and representativeness of underrepresented minorities in digital health research
For more information about the award and the Center’s Cores and leadership, please see the article “Geisel’s Center for Technology and Behavioral Health $7.1M Grant to Expand Work in Digital Therapeutics”, by Dartmouth’s Geisel School of Medicine.
Congrats to the CTBH community! We looking forward to our ongoing and expanded work together!